Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goodbye Emma

All too soon it's Emma's last day.  I ducked into her final class and took a photo for her. The TA is Snowy, an absolute darling...

Since I had my camera out, I couldn't resist taking pics of my Kitty class... aren't they gorgeous?

These are the 3-5 year olds that often start in tears in the first lesson, but soon realise it's fun!

Then it was time... all the formalities were completed and everyone that was there gathered for a staff photo


Frank, Will, Jo, Emma, Loyal and Sun in the back row; Linh, Angelia, Snowy and Lotus in front. 
Linh, Emma and Sun... all putting on a brave face...

After final hugs, Will, Emma and I went across to Megan's for one last dinner and a cold beer. It always seems so unreal when you get to this piont. Emma's busting to see her family but of course that excitement is tempered by having to let go af all the friends and lifestyle here in Hải Phòng.  A last photo with Megan, and we said our goodbyes.

She is such a vibrant, bubbly person I know Emma will always leave a trail of friends wherever she goes... for now it's back to university in England to finish her Teaching Degree, but I don't imagine she'll stay put. I expect she will do a lot more travelling yet... at 22 she has her whole life ahead of her, and knowing Emma, she won't waste a minute of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment