Monday, November 24, 2014

Home

The flights home were long and uneventful. Because of the change of plans I flew into Brisbane instead of Coffs...


 
but my beautiful friend Ronelle and her daughter Kelsey were there to meet me. And as we have done before, Andrew met us for a coffee to welcome me home once again then Ronelle and Kelsey drove me home to Coffs and my beautiful family.

This trip was different from previous years.  For the first time, I didn't teach at VAIE ...they had plenty of teachers on contract and didn't need me. In fact I didn't do nearly as much teaching as in previous years. I did however talk to many people about Isagenix and network marketing, but that was frustrated by the delays and postponements of the official opening. One of the most exciting growth areas for me personally came when praying over Skype for and with my dear friend Susanne. I entered into a new level of visions in the spiritual realm that has been exhilarating. I look forward to seeing how that unfolds in the future. In the meantime, I look forward to the absolute pleasure and delight of spending quality time with my beautiful family....and the joys of renovating Lockie and Katie's home...this will be my room for the next few months! (It's the front third of the garage  haha)
  
But it's just for a few months, then when the renos are completed I will have a gorgeous suite of rooms!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment