Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bad Hair Day

I decided to get my hair cut and coloured today so I went to my usual hair dresser. Last time I came out with black hair when I asked for brown and I made a fuss, so she phoned Sun from work to find out why I wasn't happy. I mean seriously, how hard is it to match the colour swatch I selected? Mid brown.... nowhere near black! Anyhow, I figured after that little drama, she would get it right this time. Well my hair isn't black... and I did point to the same mid brown colour swatch... No, today it is ORANGE!!!!!  Not only is it orange, she made the roots paler (and therefore more ORANGE) than the rest of my hair so it looks even more bizarre. Add to that the cut... nothing like the stylish bob she gave me last year... just a short old lady haircut.  I feel very suburban with a bad home dye job and a very unflattering cut. If I was prone to swearing, I'd be throwing around a few expletives about now.....

The look on Mr Cường's face when he arrived to pick me up was priceless and he tried to recover, saying..."Oh, Annie..." When I grimaced and pulled a face, he laughed with me and laughingly proclaimed "Number one!!", to which I replied "No, no... number seven!!" as he chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

Just having a whinge.  But in a few weeks I'll be looking for a new hairdresser, that's for sure.

No photos. I'll wash it several times and hope the curls adjust to the cut... there'll be photos soon enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment