Thursday, August 25, 2011

My kindergarten class

THURSDAY 25th August

I have been teaching a kindergarten class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. A taxi picks me up and drops me home and I sing and do simple stuff with these gorgeous littlies for an hour and the pay is generous, so it's all good! Thursday's class is mostly 5 year olds, and they respond really well... and here they are singing the Bye, bye, see you tomorrow!  song:

Teacher, Mike, Kate and Jenny


Jane, Tom, David, and Black


Jack, Anna, Tony and Jane


Tapy, Billy, Miss Tran Anh, Mary and Jack

Their favourite song is Galump went the little green frog...  and they also always request 1, 2, 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive (but I think that's because they like to see me 'crying' when the fish bites this little finger on the right.)  Today we did Open, shut them  with a verse of fast and slow...rolling their hands really fast, then very slowly and they thoroughly enjoyed that one too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment